The College of engineering Cherthala, an institution of excellence in the domain of technical Education, was established in the domain of Technical Education, was established under IHRD in the year 2004. The institution is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (initially kerala Technical University) KTU.
The college, located at Pallippuram, close to the heart of Cherthala, is sufficiently removed from the hustle and bustle to provide a serene environment for higher learning. The college is surrounded by vegetation and greenery providing a panoramic view of the Vembanadu lake and is close to the newly set up InfoPark Smart Space at Pallippuram. This picturesque location shall linger nostalgically in the minds of anybody visiting this beautiful area. Endowed with an enchanting and breathtaking topography, lush green natural vegetation, virgin land, pollution free atmosphere, equitable temperature, plentiful of nectar like fresh water and salubrious climate, this is a sought after place for healthy life, clear thinking and pleasant learning pursuits. We are dedicated to preserve the eco-systems and live in harmony with nature. We have a team of well-qualified, dedicated and trained teachers and we follow the most innovative teaching-learning processes. Every talent and innovation is encouraged in the college in order to bring out the best in students. We are committed to provide the best learning experience for students.
Unique in its structure, methods and goals, the college is strongly rooted in a philosophy of training and research that emphasizes the intimate relationships between knowledge and its application and seeks to promote the creation of an ideal society.
Campus Rules and Regulation
1. All students shall wear the prescribed uniform for mandatory wearing inside the campus.
A. Boys : Grey pants, Plain white shirts, Belt & Shoes.
B. Girls : Grey churidhar, White long top, Grey shawl & shoes.
Jeans & T- Shirts are not allowed
2. Smoking is strictly prohibited within the campus, Students are advised to desist from the habit of smoking altogether as it is well known that it is injuries to health.
3. As a matter of general discipline , students are prohibited from loitering in the veranda and from sitting on the parapet wall.
4. Leaning against the wall with feet place on the wall is strictly prohibited. Students are requested to co-operate to maintain the college building and the campus clean and spotless. This is a collective responsibility for the students.
5. Late entry to the class rooms or lab /workshop will not be allotted.
6. While in campus, all students must be in possession of the identity card issued by the college and they must prominently it on their chest.
7. Direction from the college staff in respect of academic matters and general discipline must be strictly complied with by all students.
8. Leave of absence will be granted only on medical grounds. Such leave will be considered only for the purpose of granting condonation of shortage of attendance.
9. Duty leave will be granted only for the work /activity directly connected with the college and the students should take prior sanction for the same.
10. The declaration in the prescribed format regarding prohibition of ragging is enclosed.